Associate Relations Leader
Job TitleAssociate Relations Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Associate Relations Specialist
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Associate Relations Leader’s role is to interact with and support the MAU personnel assigned to the customer site and insure that customer key performance indicators are achieved. Specifically manage HR functions with a focus on payroll, performance counseling, and attendance tracking.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of human resources/employee relations experience
- HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP)(preferred)
- Lean Greenbelt(preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Ability to lift 5- 20lbs periodically and 50lbs on occasion
- Must be able to climb stairs multiple times a day
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 12 hours
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation for each employee, including such information as absences, investigations, reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations
- Audit time records
- Use sound judgment to evaluate risks and seek advice when appropriate
- Identify issues and assess problems using a logical problem-solving approach
- Audit and authorize all required paperwork
- Identify opportunities for improving and streamlining work processes
- Support new initiatives by demonstrating ability to focus on positive outcomes
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit flexibility, creativity, consistency, fairness, discretion, and trust
- Establish good rapport with Management
- Listen to and use new information appropriately
- Daily interaction with Section Leaders/Managers
- Exercise listening, questioning, motivating, influencing, and decision-making skills
- Plan ahead for activities related to customer service
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate policies, their applications, and the importance of adherence
- Facilitate daily team meetings
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Associate Relations Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply