Job TitleRebuild Tech
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Rebuild Technician at Hitachi in Newnan. Join the team that has been dedicated to manufacturing excellence by providing high quality products at competitive prices. Help design, engineer, manufacture, and service wheel loaders.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to endure long hours of continuous work
- Flexibility to work overtime preferred, but not required
- Must maintain a complete set of tools as required at your own expense
- May be exposed to hazardous materials such as but not limited to oils, grease, washing solutions, paint, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team
What We Offer:
- Pay range of 40-45k/year
- Health benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- No rotating shifts
- Training provided
- This is a direct hire position
What You’ll Do As A Rebuild Technician
- Follow safe working practices and procedures
- Do not operate the different equipment until the Shop Supervisor instructs and qualifies you on an individual basis as he determines your skill level
- Take and successfully pass a safety training course and obtain an operators certificate before operating the company fork lift truck
- Build and maintain a binder containing internal service news information. You will be required to read, understand and maintain this binder in a neat organized fashion updating components as required using this information. These internal information binders are not to be removed from the company facility and are the sole property of the company.
- Prepare a component failure report on the appropriate component failure analysis form provided
- Maintain hand written notes at each workstation and update as the component disassembling process progresses
- Transfer your notes onto the appropriate failure analysis report in the computer when the job is completed
- Save the failure analysis report and inform the Shop Supervisor of its completion. The Shop Supervisor will review it and make any necessary adjustments
- Use Microsoft Power Point for any jobs seen as warranty to prepare photos of all parts related to the failure with notes
- Complete Dyno test reports and then place into the component file in rebuild coordinator’s office after approval by Shop Supervisor
- Share the responsibility of handling complete components and cores in a safe manner and assist each other when appropriate after receiving training form the Lead Technician
- Maintain your worktable and immediate work area in a neat, clean and well-organized condition. Tear down cart organization should include identification tags, etc.
- Clean up small oil spills and contain large spills while awaiting assistance from Rebuild and Parts Apprentice
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Rebuild Technician position.