LocationPeachtree City, GA
Job TitleShipping Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Shipping Clerk with MAU in Peachtree City, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must have basic math skills
- Ability to read and understand manuals and standards
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- 1 year of Warehouse experience.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11 - $13 per hour based on experience.
- Great company culture
What You’ll Do As A Shipping Clerk
- Performs the job assignment according to the Operation / Inspection Standard and point of my work for the assigned process area.
- Prepares the work area with the necessary items to ensure efficient and accurate process flow.
- Ensures safety by using the proper personal protective equipment when required and by having it conveniently available at all times while in the work area.
- Facilitates smooth flow of lots through the process by promoting good communication, cooperation, and teamwork through all departments and related departments.
- Helps maintain a neat, clean, and orderly arrangement in the work area by supporting 5S activities.
- Handles all chemicals and other hazardous materials according to the Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Performs work one lot at a time to avoid mixing lots.
- Record the proper information on required process paperwork, charts, check lists or other control sheets.
- Notifies the Shipping Lead and/or Supervisor if there is an accident or any abnormal situation concerning the product or work environment.
- Performs other work-related duties designated by a supervisor or other management equivalent personnel.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Shipping Clerk position.