LocationPine Mountain, GA
Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Milliken in Pine Mountain, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future
What We Are Looking For:
- Able to lift 30+ lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts, including weekends
- Must have a solid work history
What We Offer:
- Temp to Hire placement
- Health Insurance including Dental, Vision, Accident Medical, Fixed Indemnity Medical coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
What You’ll Do As a Material Handler:
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Material Handler position.