LocationWest Point, GA
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at our client in West Point, GA. As an Assembler, you will ensure the quality of the product and keeping records of production quantities. Join the team that is producing top-quality products on a global scale!
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 -$13 per hour
- Opportunity for a $1 per hour attendance bonus
- Temp-to-Hire placement
- $200 Sign On Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, vision, accident medical, fixed indemnity medical coverage
- Paid holidays
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous assembly experience is beneficial
- Must be able to follow safety guidelines, including PPE
- Strong, dependable, and reliable team member
- Must be able to rotate shifts
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assembler.