LocationWest Point, GA
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at our client in West Point, GA. As an Assembler, you will ensure the quality of the product and keeping records of production quantities. Join the team that is producing top-quality products on a global scale!
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 -$13 per hour
- Temp-to-Hire placement
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Paid holidays
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous assembly experience is beneficial
- Must be able to follow safety guidelines, including PPE
- Strong, dependable, and reliable team member
- Must be able to rotate shifts
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assembler.