Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at Robert Bosch in Florence, Kentucky. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Assembler, you will be responsible for setting up and operating assigned machinery. This is a great opportunity to start a new career with no prior manufacturing experience required.
What We Offer:
- Multiple Shifts available - work as little as 3 or 4 days a week!
- A Shift: Monday – Thursday, 5 AM – 5 PM - 17.50/hr
- B Shift: Monday - Thursday, 5 PM - 5 AM - 18.50/hr
- C Shift: Friday – Sunday, 5 AM – 5 PM - $17.50/hr + 10 hours extra pay!
- D Shift: Friday - Sunday, 5 PM - 5 AM - $18.50/hr + 10 hours extra pay!
- Please be aware that we may not have all the shifts listed above at all times but we will take applicants as the shifts come available
- Must have flexibility to work up to 12 hours on regular shift days or additional overtime days in your week
- Perfect Attendance Bonus - Earn an additional dollar per hour! (exclusions apply)
- Referral Bonus: Earn $150 towards for every person you refer to MAU! (exclusions apply)
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of stable work history
- Good Attendance and Punctuality
- No prior manufacturing experience required
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Follow work instructions for proper assembly of component parts
- Maintain proper productivity pace and targets
- Perform and document all required control plan and quality checks, by following quality instructions
- Follow all procedures for material identification, trace-ability and handling of non-conforming product
- Elevate safety, quality and productivity problems or issues to appropriate personnel
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.