Job TitleGeneral Labor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a General Laborer with MAU at Robert Bosch in Florence, Kentucky. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. This is a great opportunity to start a new career with no prior manufacturing experience required. As a General Laborer, you will be responsible for ensuring continuous material flow through processes and ensuring quality of workmanship of products. This is a 12-week assignment.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.48 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- Second Shift (2PM – 10PM)
- Straight Shifts
- Overtime available
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of stable work history
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Must be organized
- Able to lift up to 45 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A General Laborer:
- Follow all procedures for material identification, traceability and handling of non-conforming product
- Maintain 5S standards for all work stations and surrounding areas
- Perform light cleaning and housekeeping duties as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the General Laborer position.