Industrial Cleaner – Temp-To-Hire
Job TitleIndustrial Cleaner – Temp-To-Hire
Employment TypeContract Associate
Industrial Cleaner– Temp-To-Hire
Start your new career as an Industrial Cleaner with MAU at Robert Bosch in Florence, KY. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. This is a great opportunity to start a new career with no prior manufacturing experience required. As Industrial cleaner you will be responsible for following work instructions for proper polishing procedures of the Rack Bars we produce. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Upon completion of this assignment there will be opportunities for other positions within Bosch or MAU.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17.50 - $18.03 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Perfect Attendance Bonus: Earn an additional dollar per hour! (exclusions apply)
- Referral Bonus: Earn $150 towards for every person you refer to MAU! (exclusions apply)
- Multiple Shifts available:
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 6 AM – 2 PM
- 2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 2 PM – 10 PM
- 3rd shift, Sunday - Thursday, 10 PM – 6 PM
- Must have flexibility to work overtime on weekends as needed
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of stable work history
- No prior manufacturing experience required
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
What You’ll Do As An Industrial Cleaner:
- Follow work instructions for proper polishing procedures of Rack Bars
- Maintain proper productivity pace and targets
- Perform and document all required control plan and/or quality checks at assigned workstations
- Follow all procedures for material identification, traceability and handling of non-conforming product
- Elevate safety, quality and productivity problems or issues to appropriate personnel
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Industrial Cleaner position.