Job TitlePart-time Assembler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at Robert Bosch in Florence, Kentucky. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. This is a great opportunity to start a new career with no prior manufacturing experience required. As Assembler, you will set up and operate machinery. This is a part-time opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $20 - $22 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- 7AM - 3PM Mon-Wed
- 3PM -11PM Mon-Wed
- 11PM - 7AM Mon - Wed
- 7AM-3PM Fri-Sun
- 3PM - 11PM Fri-Sun
- 11PM - 7AM Fri-Sun
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or assembly operations environment (preferred)
- Basic math and language skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Part-time opportunity
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Follow work instructions for proper assembly of component parts
- Maintain proper productivity pace and targets
- Perform and document all required control plan and/or quality checks at assigned work stations
- Follow all procedures for material identification, traceability and handling of non-conforming product
- Maintain 5S standards for all work stations and surrounding areas
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Comply with all environmental, health and safety policies
- Elevate safety, quality and productivity problems or issues to appropriate personnel
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.