Job TitleRework Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Rework Associate with MAU at Lassonde and Pappas Company in Hendersonville, NC. The Rework Associate, you will responsible for the assembly and kitting of product and ensuring there is no damage or quality defects.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of standard practices and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17.00 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift, 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- 2nd shift, 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- 3rd shift, 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
- Health benefits
- Training provided
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Rework Associate:
- Assembly and kitting of packaged goods
- Boxing and secondary packaging of the products
- Ensure there is no damage or quality defects
- Follow cGMP and SOP's
- Clean and maintain the work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The MAU Hendersonville location holds walk-in interviews all week long from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Please ensure you have updated your application before coming in to interview.
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Rework Associate position.