Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer with Flexible Technologies in Abbeville, SC. Join our team as a Packer and help ensure operational excellence while providing support to multiple departments throughout the organization. Apply now for this entry-level opportunity to do meaningful work, make a difference, and improve lives – starting with your own.
What We Offer:
- Starting Pay of $9.50 per hour
- 6 holidays after completion of 560 hours
- Overtime as required
- Air-conditioned facility
What We Are Looking For:
- High School diploma or GED desired
- Some experience in a manufacturing environment
- Safety-focused, observant individuals
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and ensure correct product count is packed in the case
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Ensure that the correct product count is packed in the case
- Constantly perform visual quality inspections for defects
- Keep the work station clear by throwing away defective product and repackaging good product
- Seal and stack the filled cases and ensure correct quantity is stacked using the automatic case-sealing machine
- Complete necessary production and quality paperwork as required
- Load and operate automatic bagger
- Perform pre-operational check of automatic case sealing machine and bagger
- Prepare for next shift by ensuring sufficient supplies are present, area and trash containers are clean, Marsh printer is reset and rework is complete
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
Please call MAU 864-366-8722 to schedule your orientation
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Packer position.