3RD Shift Machine Operator
Job Title3RD Shift Machine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
3rd Shift Operator
Start your new career as Machine Operator with MAU in Anderson, SC. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Offer:
- No rotating shifts
- Health Insurance
- $12 an hour.
- Temp to Hire after 90 days.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work 3rd Shift (12:00am – 8:00 am)
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic math and mechanical skills preferred
- Ability to lift, pull, carry, push, climb, balance, kneel and stoop
What You’ll Do:
- The Slasher Operator will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Slasher machine
- Position and pull sections of beams Gather ends, insert rods, and lay warp ends Stream into drying boxes
- Doff loom beams on to hand trucks and wrap with protective covering
- Check percent solids, moisture, tension of yarn sheet, creel alignment, and elongation
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment
After successfully submitting your application on our job board, you will be redirected to our website to schedule an interview with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities and safety requirements required of the Slasher Operator position.