Job TitleElectrician's Helper
Employment TypeContract Associate
As an Electrican's helper, you will perform electrical maintenance and repair on equipment throughout the facility. You may also work on processes to improve efficiency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS AN ELECTRICIAN'S HELPER:
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3 years experience is a plus
- Must have valid Driver License
- High School Diploma/GED is required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Electrician's Helper position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.