Job TitleHVAC Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
HVAC Service Technician
Start your new career as an HVAC Service Technician with MAU. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Saturday hours.
- Ability to work overtime
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years of experience as an HVAC Service Technician
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 - $14 per hour based on experience plus commission
- No rotating shifts
- Health benefits
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Service Technician
- Troubleshoot HVAC equipment
- Present findings and options to customers, and ensure the satisfaction of each customer you work with
- Maintain truck inventory, while keeping assigned service vehicle organized and clean
- Track vehicle maintenance and alert management when maintenance is necessary
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Service Technician position.