Production Associate-1st Shift
Job TitleProduction Associate-1st Shift
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (work history may be considered in lieu of education background)
- Ability to lift 35-50 lbs. regularly
- Must be able to read process sheets in order to determine assembly sequence, machine and tooling requirements, measurements and tolerances.
- Must be able to use basic mathematical equations and engage in constructive and creative problem solving
- Willingness to learn more and progress into a metals fabrication Machine Operator role (preferred)
- General industry safety training required
What We Offer:
- Pay is $13 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great Schedule, First Shift (6:00 AM-2:00 PM)
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Use of calipers, micrometers, and tape measures to ensure quality standards
- Using drills to tap/ream holes to prepare parts for assembly
- Read/interpret blueprints and make minor adjustments as necessary
- Remove burrs, alter shape, improve fit or smooth finish using hand tools or power tools
- Must be able to maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and comply with all safety rules and procedures
- Must work efficiently while keeping safety, quality and production standards in mind at all times
- To promote a team-oriented atmosphere at all times
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.