LocationBeech Island, SC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Packer at Kimberly-Clark in Beech Island, SC.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- Smoke-free work environment
- Safety Programs – earn up to $200 a month
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Lunch Vouchers for good deeds
- Career path progression: Packer – Converter – Trucker - Coordinator
What We Are Looking For:
- No high school diploma or GED required
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- Ability to standing, lifting, twisting and bending
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime if needed
What You’ll Do as a Packer:
- Hand pick and stack finished product
- Label and count finished inventory
- Sort damaged case goods and re-packing materials to meet quality standards
- Supply required WIP material to support department-specific packaging
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
We are hosting a Nationwide Hiring Event at all of our KC locations on February 25! Press the link below for details for the location closest to you www.mau.com/kcnational
All Applicants must submit to on-site assessments, background check, and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the MAU at Kimberly-Clark Packer.