LocationBeech Island, SC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Packer at Kimberly-Clark in Beech Island, SC.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $10 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Paid vacation
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Smoke-free work environment
- Safety Programs – earn up to $200 a month
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Lunch Vouchers for good deeds
- Career path progression: Packer – Converter – Trucker - Coordinator
What We Are Looking For:
- No high school diploma or GED required
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
- Must be flexible for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
- Stable work history (preferred)
- Ability to standing, lifting, twisting and bending
Must be able to walk 2+ miles per day
Ability to stand for entirety of an 8 hour shift (with two 30 min breaks) or a 12 hour shift (with three 30 min breaks)
Must be able to lift a minimum of 35lbs. on a repetitive basis throughout the day
Availability to work overtime if needed
What You’ll Do as a Packer:
- Hand pick and stack finished product
- Label and count finished inventory
- Sort damaged case goods and re-packing materials to meet quality standards
- Supply required WIP material to support department-specific packaging
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to on-site assessments, background check, and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the MAU at Kimberly-Clark Packer.