LocationBeech Island, SC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Packer at Kimberly-Clark, in Beech Island, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential for entry-level workers. Advancement opportunities are available within as little as 30 days of hire. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $9.00/ hr
- Paid vacation (earned over time)
- Conveniently located in Beech Island, SC
- Health benefits
- Safety Programs – up to $200 a month
- Back to School Drive & Toys for MAU Tots
- Opportunity for full-time direct hire
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Free lunch vouchers for good deeds
What We Are Looking For:
- No high school diploma or GED required
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may require some weekends and overtime (8-12 hour shifts )
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs when performing job tasks
What You’ll Do as a Packer:
- Hand picking and stacking of finished product
- Proper labeling and counting of finished inventory
- Sorting damaged case goods and re-packing materials to meet quality standards
- Supplying required WIP material to support department-specific packaging
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain workstation and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
About Kimberly Clark
Our global team is passionate about providing people with essentials for a better life by adding convenience to daily routines with some of the world's most recognized products. For more than 140 years, our values have been woven throughout the fabric of our company. The values of authentic, accountable, innovative and caring describe how we work with and are judged by our consumers, business partners, investors and each other.
All Applicants must submit to on-site assessments, background check, and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements for the Packer position.