Robert Bosch, LLC - Packaging Clerk
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Packaging Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Robert Bosch, LLC- Packaging Clerk
Start your new career with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC. in North Charleston, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs. Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.00/hr
- Heath insurance
- 1st shift 8am-4:10pm, Monday through Friday
- Overtime may be mandated based on business needs
What We Are Looking For:
- High School or GED Required
- Workkeys: Applied Math (Level 5 or better) and Locating Information (Level 4 or better)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Prior experience utilizing SAP system preferred but not required
What You’ll do:
- Responsible for daily maintenance / tasks relating to packaging inventory management
- Maintain / Update customer and supplier returnable data sheets as required by container management system
- Conduct physical inventories of packaging materials as needed / required
- Monitor / Update customer portals with container receipts, inventory adjustments, etc.
- Assist packaging planner with administrative tasks as required
- Monitor inventories / coverage of expendable packaging items ordered by 3rd party logistics provider and Bosch
- Conduct regular checks of inbound materials to ensure correct transportation mode is being used (based on packaging size, weight, etc.)
- Responsible for Packaging Data Sheet creation and maintenance to ensure that part numbers contain valid and current information
- Spend a significant amount of time on the shop floor doing inventory counts, etc.
About Robert Bosch, LLC Charleston
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 30 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Packaging Clerk Position.