Job TitleShipping/Receiving Lead
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Shipping/Receiving Associate with MAU at N Charleston, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job it's about your life, your family and your future.
This is a 180 day assignment as a warehouse associate with potential to be permanent after 180 days. Forklift experience is a plus. Steel toe shoes are required
Monday thru Friday, 7am-3:30pm, with occasional overtime
What We Are Looking For:
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior Forklift experience preferred but not required
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong shipping/receiving background
What You Will Be Doing As A Warehouse Associate:
- Prepping and loading outgoing pallets
- Unloading incoming trucks
- Putting components into inventory
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.