Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Picker/Packer in Charleston, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Ability to work multiple shifts, with some weekends and overtime
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to stand, squat, bend, and lift up to 50lbs on occasion
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.70 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
What You’ll Do As A Picker/Packer:
- Conducts carton picking, stacking, and palletizing by lifting cartons to / from pallets, floor, or conveyor
- Folds, tags, attaches size strips, bags and applies apparel to hangers
- Repackages to meet customer demands
- Scans inventory in and out of the Department
- Responsibilities may also include box making, box taping, carton labeling, pallet building, and handling of recyclable materials
- Uses RF (Radio Frequency) scanning device to add, delete, or adjust goods in inventory
- Promotes a safe work environment by following established safety rules and procedures
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Picker/Packer position.