Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Picker/Packer in Charleston, SC. As the Picker/Packer, you are responsible for conducting carton picking, stacking, and palletizing by lifting cartons to and from pallets, floors, or conveyors.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Ability to work multiple shifts, with some weekends and overtime
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to stand, squat, bend, and lift up to 50lbs. on occasion
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
What You’ll Do As A Picker/Packer:
- Conduct carton picking, stacking, and palletizing by lifting cartons to / from pallets, floor, or conveyor
- Fold, tag, attach size strips, bags and applies apparel to hangers
- Repackage to meet customer demands
- Scan inventory in and out of the department
- Use RF (Radio Frequency) scanning device to add, delete, or adjust goods in inventory
- Promote a safe work environment by following established safety rules and procedures
- Additional duties may also include box making, box taping, carton labeling, pallet building, and handling of recyclable materials
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Picker/Packer position.