Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Picker in North Charleston, SC. As the Picker, you are responsible for conducting carton picking, stacking, and palletizing by lifting cartons to and from pallets, floors, or conveyors.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Ability to work multiple shifts, with some weekends and overtime
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to stand, squat, bend, and lift up to 50lbs. on occasion
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
What You’ll Do As A Picker:
- Conduct carton picking, stacking, and palletizing by lifting cartons to / from pallets, floor, or conveyor
- Fold, tag, attach size strips, bags and applies apparel to hangers
- Repackage to meet customer demands
- Scan inventory in and out of the department
- Use RF (Radio Frequency) scanning device to add, delete, or adjust goods in inventory
- Promote a safe work environment by following established safety rules and procedures
- Additional duties may also include box making, box taping, carton labeling, pallet building, and handling of recyclable materials
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Picker position.