Job TitleSkilled Installer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a full-time Skilled Installer with a focus in plumbing, electrical, or refrigeration on the MAU team at Utilimaster in Charleston, SC. As the Skilled Installer, you will be a key driver in our success. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to understand and follow assembly instructions
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical, or refrigeration is preferred
- Preferred plumbing experience: PEX, PVC, Copper - Installation, Troubleshooting, and Repair
- Preferred electrical experience: 240V and below AC & DC - Installation, Troubleshooting, and Repair
- Preferred refrigeration experience: R134a Systems – Installation, Charging, Troubleshooting, and Repair
- We are willing to train motivated candidates
- RV and/or Mobile Home Manufacturing Experience is a Plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team setting
- Customer focused attitude/ work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to handle stress, maintain organization and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Starting pay at $20 per hour
- Great Hours
- 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Mon – Thurs
- 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM, Fri
- 6 AM – 11 PM, Sat
- On-the-job training available
- Opportunity for advancement
- Benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D
- Aflac Voluntary Benefits
- 401k & MORE!
What You’ll Do As A Skilled Installer:
- Follow all company policies
- Promote a safe, positive work environment
- Work with all team members to produce the highest quality products for our customers
- Display a team-oriented attitude
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Skilled Installer position.