Job TitleAssembly Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembly Technician with MAU at Benteler Automotive in Duncan, SC. As an Assembly Technician, you will perform high precision calibration and advanced adjustments using testing instruments. This technician is also the primary resource for pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating. Benteler Automotive is currently seeking skilled employees looking for an opportunity to grow in a temp-to-hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in assembly operations
- Knowledge of handling warehouse material, logistic related tasks, and safety practices
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Familiarity of product/parts inspection to ensure quality standards are met
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work any day of the week
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs. and endure 10-12 hour shifts standing
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.00 - $14.50 per hour
- Great hours:
- A-shift, 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- B-shift, 7:00 PM - 5:30 AM
- Health benefits
- Ability to work for a growing company
- This is a Temp-to-hire position
What You’ll Do As An Assembly Technician:
- Operate various machines and hand tools to assemble components
- Perform routine inspection during process and ensure that any defects are properly reported
- Inspect product/parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Keep work area clean and organized to established 5 ’S’ standards
- Adhere to company guidelines, rules, and policies regarding attendance and safety
- Wear all necessary protective equipment at all times
- Follow established standard operating procedures while assembling products
- Perform other requested duties as required
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 AM to 11 AM and 2 PM to 4 PM
Interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29615
BENTELER develops solutions that make the difference – for our customers, employees and the society. Continual progress is an integral part of our 140-year success story. We focus on our strengths and strategic initiatives in order to encourage long-term profitability and to secure our company’s continued independence.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Assembly Technician position.