Job TitleElectrical Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Electrical Technician with MAU at Jankel. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of automotive electrical/manufacturing experience
- Must like cars, working on them and being flexible to do other tasks (assembly, paint, etc.) when workload is low
- Basic knowledge of electrical equipment, print reading, laws, circuits, safety, and quality processes
- Trade school certificates and/or degree in related field
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 - $20 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great Hours (First Shift, Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Overtime may be available
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As An Electrical Technician:
- Lead for all aspects of production assembly/disassembly for those programs assigned in order to achieve timely, appropriate and profitable production operations coherent with the JTS Business Plan
- Strip and identify components (all harnesses)
- Install and test batteries
- Properly crimp and solder connections
- Correctly operate DVOM and Power Probe
- Operate hand, power, and pneumatic tools as well as equipment in a safe and correct manner
- Maintain a high level of workplace organization and keeping a daily focus on 5s housekeeping
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Electrical Technician position.