Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Benteler Automotive in Duncan, SC. As a Forklift Operator, you will use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to transport products and materials to the appropriate location. Benteler Automotive is currently seeking skilled employees looking for an opportunity to grow in a temp-to-hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in production shipping, receiving, and inventory control
- Manufacturing steel environment (preferred)
- Forklift experience required
- Must be able to work B-shift, 7:00 PM - 5:30 AM
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply 5S standards to the inventory area
- Simple knowledge of the Metric and Imperial (Fraction & Decimals) systems
- Interpretation of tape measure (English & Metric) and dial/digital calipers
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of handling warehouse material logistic related tasks and safety practices
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Familiarity of product/parts inspection to ensure quality standards are met
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs. and stand for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.50 per hour
- Health benefits
- Ability to work for a growing company
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Operate machinery used in the shipment and receipt of materials
- Prepare & pack completed parts for shipping or staging, to include stacking, packaging, shrink wrapping, and labeling
- Inspect product/parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Load and unload trucks, sort items, and stock shelves
- Participate in improvement activities in the areas of cost reduction, safety, and quality
- Perform other requested duties as required
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 AM to 11 AM and 2 PM to 4 PM
Interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29615
BENTELER develops solutions that make the difference – for our customers, employees and the society. Continual progress is an integral part of our 140-year success story. We focus on our strengths and strategic initiatives in order to encourage long-term profitability and to secure our company’s continued independence.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Operator position.