Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU with AFL Telecommunications in Duncan, SC. Join the team that has been providing industry-leading products and services to the electric utility, broadband, communications, OEM, enterprise, wireless and transit rail markets as well as the emerging markets of oil and gas, mining, nuclear, avionics, medical, renewable and intelligent grid since 1984.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Forklift experience
- Knowledge of how to read micrometers and calipers
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts
- 7:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15.00 per hour
- Health benefits
- Referral Program
- Training available
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Read and understand set-up sheet
- Complete set-up of strander
- Strand steel and alloy wires
- Change out bobbins
- Complete level lay of finished cable
- Inspect and document quality results
- Complete oracle computer transactions
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.