Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Extruder Operator with MAU at Sukano in Duncan, SC. Sukano is a world leader in the development and production of additive and color master batches and compounds for polyester and specialty resins.
What We Are Looking For:
- Working knowledge of extrusion, pelletizing, and pack out equipment.
- Be familiar with all the raw materials that are processed.
- Be familiar and open to learning our quality control procedures.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. required.
- Ability to work 2nd shift, 3 pm – 11 pm (some OT required)
- 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
What We Offer:
- $14 - $15 / hour depending on experience.
- Temp-to-hire job opportunities.
- Opportunity for advancement.
What You’ll Do As A Extruder Operator:
- Setup and adjust the gravimetric feeders, twin extruder, side stuffer, and all downstream equipment to produce a quality pellet
- Inputs the recipe from the manufacturing instruction sheets.
- Continuous monitoring of machinery to ensure pellets meet company specifications and make adjustments to machinery when necessary.
- Must minimize the number of purgings and strands which cannot be recovered.
- Housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Extruder Operator.