Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU with Albis in Greenville, SC. As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for operating the extrusion line per the work procedures. Join the team that has been a leading distributer since 1961!
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience as a machine operator
- Ability to drive or be trained to drive forklift
- Strong math and interpersonal skills
- Self-disciplined and well-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Experience in an office/ manufacturing environment
- Good organization, time management and planning skills
- Willing to undertake physical exam and drug screening on appointment
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.00 per hour
- Multiple shifts model
- 1st shift Mon- Fri (6:00 AM to 2:30PM)
- 2nd shift Mon-Fri (2:00PM – 10:30PM)
- 3rd Sun-Thurs (10:00PM – 6:30AM
- Overtime: mostly voluntary- work 12-hour shifts and sometimes on Saturday
- Health benefits
- Training available
- Temp-to-hire Opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Startup line and take all required actions to begin the production of pellets
- Make and document required measurables including
- Temperatures, pressures, etc.
- Perform and document required cleaning including the vent port, Witte screener, magnets, etc.
- Monitor and document the required areas including quench bath, vacuum pot, etc.
- Maintain plop size and cool before placing in the box
- Make document rate checks
- Shutdown line including taking all required actions to stop pellet production, purge, cleanup the line, etc.
- Monitor and document color quality versus standards where required
- Collect all samples as required by work procedures or sample plans
- Monitor pellet size and adjust cutter to meet PDC and Process Order requirements
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.