Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Material Handler – Benteler Automotive
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Benteler Automotive in Duncan, SC. Benteler is currently seeking skilled employees looking for an opportunity to grow in a temp-to-hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 1-year experience operating a sit-down, propane forklift
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working 10-12 hour shifts (preferred, but not required) and flexibility to work: A-shift (7:00 am-5:30 pm) and B-shift (7:00 pm-5:30 am)
- Ability to sit or stand for 10 to 12 hours and lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly, with or without reasonable accommodation
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.00/hr for Day shift and $13.50/hr for Night shift
- Health benefits
- Temp-to-hire position
- Ability to work for a growing company
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Operate a sit-down, propane forklift proficiently during a 10-hour shift
- Able to withstand prolonged sitting as well as mounting and dismounting constantly
- Previous experience with an RFID scanner and Warehouse Management System preferred, but not required
- Forklift safety inspection required every shift
- Follow established standard operating procedures
- Keep work area clean and organized to established 5 ’S’ standards
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview at our Greenville office: 2824 Old Woodruff Rd., Greer, SC 29651
*After applying you will be redirected to schedule your own interview. Acceptance or denial of your scheduled interview will be communicated via e-mail.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Assembly Technician position.
BENTELER develops solutions that make the difference – for our customers, employees and the society. Continual progress is an integral part of our 140-year success story. We focus on our strengths and strategic initiatives in order to encourage long-term profitability and to secure our company’s continued independence.
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.