Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Material Handler – Benteler Automotive
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Benteler Automotive in Duncan, SC. Benteler is currently seeking skilled employees looking for an opportunity to grow in a temp-to-hire position. Attendance bonus of $1 more per hour for those with perfect attendance!
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 1-year experience operating a sit-down, propane forklift
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working 10-12 hour shifts (preferred)
- A-shift (7:00 am-5:30 pm), B-shift (8:00 pm-6:30 am)
- Ability to sit or stand for 10 to 12 hours and lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly, with or without reasonable accommodation
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $13.00/hr for Day Shift, $13.50/hr for Night shift
- Attendance Bonus of $1 more per hour for perfect attendance within a week
- Health benefits
- Temp-to-hire position
- Ability to work for a growing company
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Operate a sit-down, propane forklift proficiently during a 10-hour shift
- Physical logistics responsibilities on production floor
- Able to withstand prolonged sitting as well as mounting and dismounting constantly
- Previous experience with an RFID scanner and Warehouse Management System preferred, but not required
- Forklift safety inspection required every shift
- Follow established standard operating procedures
- Keep work area clean and organized to established 5 ’S’ standards
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview at our Greenville office: 2824 Old Woodruff Rd., Greer, SC 29651
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler position.
BENTELER develops solutions that make the difference – for our customers, employees and the society. Continual progress is an integral part of our 140-year success story. We focus on our strengths and strategic initiatives in order to encourage long-term profitability and to secure our company’s continued independence.
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.