LocationGoose Creek, SC
Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU at Century Aluminum in Goose Creek, SC. Century Aluminum is one of South Carolina’s leading manufacturers and the second largest producer of primary aluminum in the United States! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future. Join our team today as a Production Associate in Goose Creek, SC!
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Industrial or production experience preferred, but not required
- Operation of a forklift or other mobile equipment
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, and overtime
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50lbs continuously throughout shift
- Must have stable work history
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to stand throughout shift
- Valid Driver’s License
What We Offer:
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Starting pay of $14.25 an hour
- Paid Holidays
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Stirring or cleaning pots
- Using hand tools for basic assembly
- Basic data entry
- Packaging final product for shipping
- Loading or unloading product
- Inspect products regularly to maintain quality
- Keep work area clean and organized
This is an entry level production position in an aluminum manufacturing facility. Associate could be placed anywhere along the production line so they must be flexible to work in different areas of the facility. This is a long term position where candidates have the opportunity to grow and stay with a company.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate.