LocationGray Court, SC
Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at Iso-Flex Packaging. Join the team that prides itself in delivering custom-engineered solutions that solve their customer’s toughest flexible packaging challenges. As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for efficient production of polyolefin film using approved SOC’s. The operator is assigned a film line based on experience and shift need and is responsible for day to day operations of that line.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- At least six months of manufacturing experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient basic math skills
- Strong reasoning skills
- Ability to work B-Shift (Monday – Friday, 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM)
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel and crouch
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.65 per hour
- Health benefits
- No weekends
- This is a 90-day Temp-to-Hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Check quality of their line at shift change and on an hourly basis
- Enter roll information into the plant computer system
- Ensure that packaging is being done per the correct customer packing specification
- Test treatment, gauge and width specifications
- Provide samples to the QA Lab for testing
- Check blenders at shift and order changes
- Complete a 1st piece check sheet for each change over
- Verify all paperwork is complete and accurate
- Promote safety awareness throughout the plant. Make sure all employees have required PPE and are following all safety policies.
- Report any defective equipment or safety hazards to Shift Supervisor
- Prepare for upcoming order changes at least 2 hours in advance
- Promote team work throughout the plant
- Assist with other departments and complete other duties as assigned by management
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.