Job TitleMATERIAL HANDLER
Employment TypeContract Associate
Lube USA, Inc. - Greenville, SC
Position: Order Fulfillment Assistant - This position is for an Employee in the Shipping/Receiving/Kitting Department.
Shift: 1st (8a-5p), M-F
Staffing Model: Temp-to-Hire (90 days)
1 .Operate grease filling station by correctly labeling, filling, and packaging grease cartridges.
2. Inventory and monitor stock of grease drums, empty cartridges & associated parts, packaging materials, tools, and consumable items. Report any shortages or discrepancies to the Office Manager.
3. Maintain grease filling stations by reloading 55 gallon grease drums in to drum pumps, cleaning, and performing periodic maintenance as required.
4. Rotate grease stock to ensure that the oldest cartridges for each grease in inventory ships first.
5. Receive, then check incoming shipments for accuracy against shipping documents & put away stock in its appropriate location using hand-held scanners.
6. Use Sage ERP and other associated software to pick, label, package, check for errors, and ship any customer order via FedEx, UPS, or by LTL Freight.
7. Kit and assemble custom/made-to-order assemblies for pick/pack.
8. Sweep warehouse floor and clean work station daily and when required.
9. Operate an Electric Fork Truck to perform job duties when applicable once qualified.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. HS/GED Diploma required.
2. Independently lift up to 45 pounds multiple times during the work day.
3. The ability to proficiently use a computer.
4. Fork lift experience is not required, but can be a plus.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Willingness to learn and assume new responsibilities.
** All applicants will be subject to a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen prior to any offer of employment with the host site. **
** Candidates will be required to interview with the host site's Office Manager if he/she meets the minimum requirements for the position. **