Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at Softbox Systems Inc. located in Greenville, SC. As an Assembler, you will assist in producing components by assembling parts/subassemblies and performing general maintenance duties requested by management. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School or GED preferred, but not required
- One year experience in the manufacturing industry
- Must be capable of lifting up to 70 lbs. On repeated basis
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11.00 - $11.50
- 1st shift (7am-5pm), Monday – Friday (Overtime Available)
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll do As A Assembler:
- Prepare and gather materials/tools to build products by reading Assembly Instructions, blueprint readings and parts list
- Construct parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit and fastening parts and subassemblies
- Complete Daily Housekeeping Duties to include Maintaining a 5s workstation and Reordering Supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
Established in 1995, Softbox has grown to become one of the World’s leading suppliers of temperature control packaging to the pharmaceutical industry. The company’s growth has been achieved by continued product innovation and investment in strategically located manufacturing sites which meet an industry need for the local supply of standardized products.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Assembler Position.