Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Michelin in Greenville/Piedmont, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and, your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. not required, but must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin.
- Minimum of 1 year of forklift experience (in the past 5 years)
- Must be willing and available to work a 12-hour rotating, swing shift. What this means is you will do 2 weeks on 1st Shift, which runs 7AM-7:30PM; and then do 2 weeks on 3rd Shift, which runs 7PM-7:30AM. This will be on a 2-2-3 schedule.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 per hour ($13 per hour after 90 days & up to $15 per hour after 180 days)
- Health benefits
- Positive Leadership
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Operate a sit-down, electric forklift proficiently during a 12-hour rotating shift
- Withstand prolonged sitting as well as mounting and dismounting constantly
- Operate a lift mount warehouse management system
- Forklift safety inspection required every shift
- Lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
Walk-in appointments every Monday from 9AM-11AM and 2PM-4PM
All other appointments must be scheduled.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Operator position.