Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Optibelt in Greenville, SC. Join one of the leading manufacturers of high performance drive belts with the Arntz OPTIBELT Group’s location in Greenville.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have 1 year experience as a material handler
- Must be able to work at a fast pace environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Quality Control experience preferred, but not required
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 per hour (Temp-to-hire after 90 days)
- Great hours – First Shift (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Receive container shipments
- Store, pick and distribute materials and product
- Initiating and/or implementing corrective action as needed
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
Walk-in appointments every Monday from 9AM-11AM and 2PM-4PM
Interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29615
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Operator position.
EOE/AA/Vet/Disabled encouraged to apply.