Job TitleProcess Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Process Operator with MAU at General Electric in Greenville, SC. Join the team that has been working to transform itself into the world’s leading digital industrial company. As the Process Operator, you will be responsible for setting up and operating a variety of production equipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years of manufacturing/mechanical experience using electrical and pneumatic hand tools
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic
- Excellent teamwork orientation
- Proficient safety mindset
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15.75 per hour
- Health Benefits
- Overtime available
What You’ll Do As A Process Operator:
- Set-up and operate a variety of production equipment and tooling in a gas turbine manufacturing facility
- Operate grinding/polishing/deburr machines/tools, pressure washers, grit blasters, pickle tanks, paint equipment, material-moving equipment (forklifts, jib/gantry cranes, etc.), and related shop equipment/tools
- Use various equipment including assembly stands, fixtures, hand and power tools, miscellaneous pneumatic and electric powered wrenches, sanders, grinders, standard and special mechanical measuring devices, gages, scaffolding, cranes, hoists, fork trucks, scissor lift, ladders, standard and special lifting fixtures and devices, manual and hydraulic conduit and tubing benders, and related shop equipment
- Take ownership of compliance, safety, quality, and productivity in position of responsibilities
- Participate with problem solving and continuous improvements
- Perform other assigned duties as required
The MAU Greenville location holds walk-in interviews on Mondays only from 9 AM to 11 AM and from 2 PM to 4 PM. Please ensure you have updated your application before coming in to interview.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Process Operator position.