Job TitleProcess Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Process Technician with MAU at Nutra in Greenville, SC. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, read, and write
- Good communication and reasoning skills are required
- Ability to work overtime
- Previous experience within a nutraceutical or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a soft shell dispense technician, preferred but not required
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.00/hr
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Program
- Conveniently located
What You’ll Do as a Process Technician:
- Monitor all gelatins and fill material tanks on the mezzanine.
- Ensure that the proper tanks are on the assigned machines and are heated to the correct temperatures
- Ensure that back-up tanks are on the assigned machines and are heated to the correct temperatures
- Change gelatin and fill material tanks as necessary
- Communicate all tank changes to affected operators
- Ensure that mixers are on the product tanks and are operating at the correct speeds
- Screen products as necessary
- Must have knowledge and compliance of company policies and SOP’s
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all of the cGMP’s relating to the position
Nutra Manufacturing is the manufacturing division of General Nutrition Centers (GNC), the largest global specialty retailer of nutritional products; including vitamin, mineral, herbal, sports nutrition, and diet and energy products.
The MAU Greenville location holds walk-in interviews on Mondays only from 9am to 11am and again from 2pm to 4pm. Please ensure you have updated your application before coming in to interview.
Interview at our Greenville office: 2824 Old Woodruff Rd., Greer, SC 29651
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities and safety requirements of the Nutra Process Technician Position