Job TitleProduction Trainee
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Production Worker with MAU at Michelin in Greenville/Piedmont, SC. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and, your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. not required, but must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin
- Must be willing and available to work a 12-hour rotating, swing shift. What this means is you will do 2 weeks on 1st Shift, which runs 7AM-7:30PM; and then do 2 weeks on 3rd Shift, which runs 7PM-7:30AM. This will be on a 2-2-3 schedule
- Minimum of six months of Manufacturing or Warehouse experience preferred
- Capable of heavy lifting (repeatedly lifting items of 30 to 70 lbs. for 10+ hours)
- Prior experience with a 12-hour shift and prolonged periods of being on one's feet
What We Offer:
- Health benefits
- Starting pay of $11.00 per hour ($11.96 per hour after 90 days)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Vacation Time & Pay
What You’ll Do As A Production Worker:
- Installing and unloading curing parts from curing machines
- Breaking down and rebuilding curing parts for inventory
- Lifting tires and tire membranes weighing 60+ pounds, repeatedly, over a 12-hour shift
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
Walk-in appointments every Monday from 9AM-11AM and 2PM-4PM
Interview at our Greenville office: 2824 Old Woodruff Road, Greer, SC 29651
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Production Worker position.