Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at a Great Company in Greenville, SC. This company is located near the Donaldson Center on Hwy 25. Our jobs are long-term, temp-to-hire, opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Basic English reading/writing skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day or longer in overtime situations as required
- Must be able to lift heavy product or raw materials up to 120 pounds multiple times per hour (heavy loads must be team lifted)
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts (10:00 am – until. May be 7pm or 8pm.) or 7am until you are finished.
What We Offer:
- $10.00 / hour
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do:
- Load mattresses into truck by hand
- Prepare mattresses for shipment
After successfully submitting your application on our job board, you will be redirected to our website to schedule an interview with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Mattress Assembler