Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer with MAU at Cardinal Health formerly Medtronic in Greenwood, SC. Medtronic is helping improve healthcare for people around the globe. Start a career that will change lives. Join our team as a Manufacturing Technician: Packer and help ensure operational excellence while providing support to multiple departments throughout the organization. Apply now for this entry-level opportunity to do meaningful work, make a difference, and improve lives – starting with your own.
What We Offer:
- Starting Pay of $9.00/hr
- 6 holidays after completion of 560 hours
- Air-conditioned facility
- Employee Engagement Award Program
- On-site cafeteria
What We Are Looking For:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Work Keys required
- Some experience in a manufacturing environment
- Safety-focused, observant individuals
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and ensure correct product count is packed in the case
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Will ensure that the correct product count is packed in the case
- Will need to constantly perform visual quality inspections for defects
- Must keep the work station clear by throwing away defective product and repackaging good product
- Must watch the folding and stacker sections during any start up, restart or material change and take immediate action by pressing the STOP button to prevent jams as they begin to occur
- Will seal & stack the filled cases and ensure correct quantity is stacked using the automatic case-sealing machine
- Must complete necessary production and quality paperwork as required
- Must load and operate automatic bagger
- Must perform pre-operational check of automatic case sealing machine and bagger
- Prepare for next shift by ensuring sufficient supplies are present, area and trash containers are clean, Marsh printer is reset and rework is complete
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Packer position.