Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU at Kimberly-Clark is actively hiring for jobs with work starting immediately! Kimberly-Clark falls into the category of an essential business, and the facilities continue to operate during the COVID-19 situation. Join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world! Start your new career with MAU as a Forklift Operator at Kimberly-Clark in Greer, SC.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay at $14.75 an hour
- Paid weekly
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- Smoke-free work environment
- Safety Programs – earn up to $200 a month
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Lunch Vouchers for good deeds
- Career path progression: Forklift Operator – Converter – Trucker - Coordinator
What We Are Looking For:
- No high school diploma or GED required
- 6 months of forklift experience
- Ability to work 12 hour day shifts
- Ability to standing, lifting, twisting and bending
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime if needed
What You’ll Do as a Forklift Operator:
- Interact professionally and in a courteous manner with all truck drivers and other personnel
- Identify and improve upon opportunities to increase the efficiencies and productivity of operations
- Actively participate in correct and complete tie out communications with incoming shift change
- Responsible for material movement from assets to the Finished Goods Warehouse
- Ensure all rolls are stretch wrapped properly and bay located to the proper area of the warehouse
- Requires 100% scanning accuracy and compliance for movement of the material in order to maintain proper tracking of inventory
- Validation of proper placement and securement of header and footer on each roll
- Timely put away of material, should always remain current with Production
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to on-site assessments, background check, and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the MAU at Kimberly-Clark Forklift Operator.