Warehouse Associate - Receiving
Job TitleWarehouse Associate - Receiving
Employment TypeContract Associate
Robert Bosch, LLC- Warehouse Associate - Receiving
Start your new career with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC. In Greer, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs. Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 an hour
- Heath Benefits
- Rewards Program
- Great Hours
- 1st shift
- Overtime may be mandated based on business needs
What We Are Looking For:
- High School or GED
- 6+ Months of Warehouse experience
- Some Industrial work experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- Verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Comfortable in a production environment
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently to all assignments
- Dependable and punctual
What You’ll do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming shipment
- Determine where product is to be placed in the CDC
- Deliver or route materials to locations, using work devices, such as hand truck, walkie-riders, reach trucks or tuggers
- Inspection of containers: 7 point inspection, cargo inspection for damage and completeness
- Work with inbound coordinator to ensure the documentation is complete
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 30 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Warehouse Associate Position.