Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Machine Operator - Milliken Cedar Hill
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at Milliken Cedar Hill in Jonesville, SC. We are looking for candidates with experience as Weaving Machine Operators at the Milliken Cedar Hill production plant. MAU jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with operating machinery in an industrial setting
- Shift flexibility, to work second and third shift Monday-Friday (some weekend work may be required)
- No High School Diploma or GED required
- Safety focus - wear proper PPE daily
What We Offer:
- Starting to pay $10.90 - $13.98/hr, depending upon shift
- Attendance and Performance Bonus
- Temp-to Hire job opportunities
- Health insurance
- Training & Development-Focused with experience as Machine Operator preferred
What You Will Do As A Machine Operator:
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Housekeeping duties
- Weaving Machine Operator duties, such as: creeling
- Complete Quality paperwork
- Repair machine stops
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Machine Operator position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.