Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Material Handler - Milliken Cedar Hill
Start your new career with MAU at Milliken Cedar Hill in Jonesville, SC. We are looking for candidates with experience as Slashing Operators to work as Material Handlers at the Milliken Cedar Hill plant. MAU jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with operating a machine in an industrial setting
- Availability to work 12-hour rotating shifts, 2-2-3 format with shift schedules of First (8:00 AM – 8:00 PM) and Third (8:00 PM – 8:00 AM)
- No High School Diploma or GED required
- Work in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Ability to plan and organize work
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11.74 - $15.25/hr, depending upon shift
Attendance and Performance Bonus
- Temp-to-Hire job opportunities
- Health insurance
- Training and Development-Focused - with production experience as a material handler or slasher operator preferred
- Rewarding work environment
What You Will Do:
- Perform repair on warps that are re-workable
- Production Work duties such as, checking the percentage of solids and taking samples to ensure quality
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety, and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Housekeeping duties
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family, and your future.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.