Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU Charleston, SC as a Material Handler. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. . At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
What We Offer:
What You'll Do As A Material Handler:
- Performs all work in a safe manner in accordance with Company, State and Federal policies and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by keeping it clean and safe, reporting service requests as needed
- Unloads inbound freight and moves products to specified locations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Checks orders for exactness and neatness, according to company quaility procedures
- Efficiently moves and loads product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Assists in distribution center/warehouse cleanup as required
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler.