Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a an Assembler with MAU at Pegasus Steel in Ladson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
SUMMARY Perform various electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, disassembly and installation processes of various components and sub-assemblies. Perform fitting, alignments and mechanical assembly, fastening, sealing and adhesive applications.
What you will be doing:
- Prepares any assigned machinery for daily usage per assignment received.
- Assembles and disassembles all assigned products per work instructions or management directives.
- Ensure personal safety and the safety of team members; understand how machines work and how to operate them safely; knowledge of emergency stops; and utilization of personal protective equipment.
- Perform job safely.
- Continuously improve job performance through training.
- Log in and out of ERP system tracking time to record production and scrap.
- Work in team setting to meet objectives of department.
- Perform routine cleaning of equipment and general housekeeping at and around workstation.
- Inform management of any defected or scrap components through the proper channels.
- May assist with training new employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we are looking for: